Weddings can turn into big productions. It’s more than just two people committing their lives to one another. A wedding is a public celebration for friends and family and a way to share the joy with others. In addition to the food, the entertainment is the most crucial part of any wedding reception.
People want music and dancing. Check out the attached for some wedding entertainment ideas.
Without entertainment, the guests will become easily bored. People loved being entertained. The better the entertainment, the happier your guests will be. Keep in mind that people of various ages will be in attendance, from grandparents to younger co-workers and relatives. The music needs to work for everyone, and that can be a challenge.
There are, of course, several options available. You can hire a band or a DJ. A DJ, however, doesn’t play live music, and a band may not fit all venues, That is why hiring a wedding singer may be your best option. In addition to performing, a wedding singer may act as master of ceremony and direct the guests to the next location.
Here are the best reasons for you to consider hiring a wedding singer for your wedding.
- A wedding singer can sing any request, which makes the guests a part of the entertainment. A trained entertainer has the experience to make the event more special and interesting for everyone. He or she knows how to get and keep people’s attention. A DJ cannot provide this type of interaction with the room, nor will he or she have that type of musical training. A wedding singer adds an edge to the celebration.
- The vocal quality of an expert singer adds another dimension to your reception. A trained singer can set the mood and the tone for your special day. He or she will be adaptable to the moods of guests, varying the music for a hip young crowd to guests who just want a nice, easy slow dance. A wedding singer is able to read an audience and personalize the performance.
- Imagine your first dance with recorded music. Then, picture that special moment with a live wedding singer, singing directly for you and to you. It’s an entirely different ambiance. Dancing to “your” singer provides an intimacy that no other form of wedding entertainment can live up to. In effect, it’s just the three of you in the room and in the moment. Have the wedding singer record your first song for posterity. Your children and grandchildren will love and treasure it. And you and your spouse can cuddle up on your 25th anniversary to relive the perfect memory.
- A wedding singer with a guitar can perform at both your ceremony and your reception. Sure, you want the entertainment at the reception, but a wedding singer can bring an extra element to the ceremony, as well, as he or she performs a special song, with or without a choir in the background. Most religious venues will allow an outside singer. It can transform a solemn ritual into a moment of joy.
- It is easy for a single wedding singer to move from location to location – from ceremony to drinks to dinner. While people are assembling at any location, he or she can fill the void with the sound of music.